1. @DEVILSLOUNGEBAR: @Rubywax are you coming back to Australia? Be great to see you again #AskRuby
Yes I want to go back so much to do Sane New World I won’t even need a plane I will canoe there using my hands as paddles.
2. @AdamWitcombe81: @Rubywax Do you find that you have a certain behaviour that lets you know you're going downhill or is it completely controlled now #askruby
I know I’m going downhill when I start counting how many people I think like me and I can only come up with 3. I then decide those 3 probably like me because either they’re stupid or they feel sorry for me. This is the beginning of my descent. It is not controlled.
3. @gary_enefer: @Rubywax how do you deal with rudeness or being blanked?I have depression and people get annoyed or ignore me if I can't do things their way.
You may be imagining it because when you are depressed it feels like the whole world is blanking you. When you’re well again and they blank you and you know it tell them to ‘fuck themselves’. They’ll probably like you more.
4. @SamiMtt: @Rubywax ab fab movie. Anytime soon?
When Jennifer Saunders awakes from her coma. Many of us have not heard from her and this probably means she’s thinking about it. She is a genius and must not be disturbed.
5. @Merlotburmese: @Rubywax #askruby You don't make much
reference to meditation in your book, how much is it part of your
Mindfulness is based on meditation but adapted for the Western world. I use it to deal with stress, depression, an anti-dote to bombardment of bad news and all the digital viagra and as an exercise to be able to focus my attention on what I want it to focus on and not on what I don’t.
6. @FiveFrogsBlog: @Rubywax hi Ruby. I'd love to know what fears you have. What scares you? #AskRuby
A journalist once asked me that and I said, “Death” and she said “Any particular reason?” You can’t top that one either death or the answer.