Dan Davis @dandavishello
@Rubywax What's the most important question you think science should try to answer? #askruby
- What the cause of mental illness and what can we use to help if not cure it?
#AskRuby Ruby do you believe in the Law of Attraction
- I think we’re still cavemen/women under our slick 21st century hairdo’s. Who you’re attracted to is based on our primitive drives laid down for our survival of the fittest manual on mating choices. For the women they look ford the strongest most alpha ape in the jungle and for men they seek to find anything that will bend over for a few minutes. That’s the law in my opinion.
James Cole @JamesCole96
@Rubywax Will you release a DVD of your tour? And how is your new book going? #AskRuby
- Yes, to DVD and new book which I have to hand in this week is like I’m having a baby that’s s half way in and half way out and I’m on the last few contractions. I know it will be in bookstores on Jan 6th so I need to keep pushing.
Saraa Zawyah @SaraaZawyah
@Rubywax What's a top song to relax to? #AskRuby
- “Let It Be” by the Beatles. Or I relax to those recorded sounds of crickets and rain trickling in the forest but it’s not for everyone. Some may find it drives them insane and they’ll start confessing war crimes they didn’t do.
@Rubywax what's been the most valuable advice about womanhood you've been given? X #AskRuby
- My mother told me if I ever saw a male’s genitalia to phone the police immediately so I didn’t really have a good start.
Dan Davis @dandavishello
@Rubywax When is your new book out - looking forward to it! #askruby
- Out in the book shops Jan 6th 2016 and hopefully on the same day I’m hopefully going to organize a mental illness march up the Mall to Downing Street. It will be just like those Gay Pride marches but this time we’ll be demanding they spend more money for research and help for those of us on the dark side.
Tony Amis @mezzaninedoor
@Rubywax #AskRuby Struggling with Anxiety and Depression, how did u connect with Mindfulness,CBT, talking therapy ... when feels no progress
- To deal with those chronic ones you need medication. If you’re really in the claws of a mental illness to me it’s a waste of time and money to try and do therapy. Your mind is sick how can it possibly be able to think clearly about itself? When the shadow resides, proceed to therapy and you’ll be able to suss which one works for you. And by works I don’t mean cure (there’s no magic pill, I mean which therapy helps the most for living with the self-critical bombardment?
@Rubywax What's your strangest memories of parties? #Askruby
- I can’t remember I was unconscious but I’ve been told I was a riot.
@Rubywax Went to see you at Cambs - brilliant. What was the music at the end of Sane New World - I want to dance too! #askruby
- Shakera doing Waka Waka. You have to work on it many years before you can hump those hips like I can.
#askruby what mental health charities do you recommend?
- Sane, Mind, Time to Change…. Thank God for them all.